Become An Online Community Manager
Position: Online Community Manager (Volunteer)
We are looking for motivated individuals who are committed to sustainable development and are ready to participate in effective teamwork and civic leadership. We are looking for changemakers who are desirous of developing capacity in teambuilding, stakeholder engagement, fundraising, project execution and impact assessment.
The community manager program at Kashiva aims at attracting highly qualified and motivated people, to manage online communities and be at the forefront of exciting online community-led initiatives.
- Executing plans to increase membership of assigned online community and connect with new members
- Posting content, announcements, and timelines received from the community engagement office at Kashiva
- Having online conversations with committee heads and SDGs advocates in assigned community.
- Communicating progress and requests to the community engagement office at Kashiva
- 18 years and above
- Knowledge of the sustainable development goals
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Constant internet access
- Be available to manage an online community for 12 months
- Gain experience and exposure in a growing sustainable development network
- Opportunity to learn and connect with social impact stakeholders
- Develop capacity in teambuilding, stakeholder engagement, fundraising, project execution and impact assessment
How to Apply
Visit www.kashiva.org/ocm-apply to apply.